A settlement account
You can open a settlement account at Banca Intesa. It is a necessary tool of managing your financial affairs and performing financial operations.
Banca Intesa maintains accounts in RUB, USD and EUR.
A settlement account is an account through which a financial entity can perform any financial operations such as the transfer of funds from the account, receiving funds to the account and servicing credits.
The availability of a settlement account means provision of the following services:
- the performance of operations for cashless settlements in rubles and foreign currency;
- all kinds of operations with cash: receiving and entering to the account within the current business day (with the possibility of using the entered funds on the current business day), issue of cash, exchange of cash;
- issuing account statements;
- consulting on issues regarding the legislation on settlements, payments and financial discipline.
In addition, you can make use of other services necessary for your business:
- transfer of funds, including to the accounts of natural persons within the framework of programs for company’s employees (payroll projects, accrual of pensions, etc.);
- electronic banking;;
- currency control;
- guarantee operations;
- collection operations;
- operations under letters of credit;