Trade Finance – financing of trade operations of your company with the use of different documentary instruments
Key benefits of Trade Finance:
- Taking advantage of documentary instruments (Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, Stand-By Letters of Credit)
- Working capital saving
- More attractive cost of financing in comparison with standard loan providing because of funds attractions in international capital markets
- Letters of Credit Post-financing
Post-financing is a a loan provided by Banca Intesa to the Customer for a definite period of time in the amount necessary to effect payment under issued Letter of Credit.
- Discounting of Documentary Letters of Credit
In case if L/C is available by deferred payment and the Seller (the beneficiary) would rather receive payment under L/C immediately, the Seller may work with nominated/confirming bank under L/C and ask for discounting of documents amount presented under L/C.
Discounting is the payment of documents complying with the terms and conditions of the Letter of Credit executed by the Confirmed/Nominated/foreign Bank to the Supplier earlier than the maturity date under Letter of Credit while the Applicant/Buyer effect payment at the maturity date under Letter of Credit.
- Buyer’s Credit under insurance coverage of foreign export credit agencies as well as ECA of Russia (EXIAR).
- Seller’s Credit under insurance coverage of EXIAR (ECA of Russia),
- Discounting of Documentary Letters of Credit,
- Pre-Export Financing (assignment of rights under Documentary Letter of Credit).
Why Banca Intesa?
- Wide network of correspondent banks all over the world
- Taking advantage of the international largest banking group Intesa Sanpaolo Group:
competitive rates, wide geographical presence, high service level, Intesa Sanpaolo Group includes 7 793 branches in more than 40 countries all over the world.
- Stability and reliability of Banca Intesa acknowledged by international audit firm KPMG
- Wide regional branch network of Banca Intesa from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.
- Opportunity to attract the first-class banks funds on the most beneficial terms as well as their optimal utilization flexible schemes development to reduce transaction costs.
- Individual approach to each Customer. Providing consultancy services on foreign trade contractual payment terms optimization issues for documentary bank operations to be applied.
- Extensive experience in Trade Finance and Documentary operations
- Highly qualified team certified in Trade Finance and Documentary operations (certificates of International Chamber of Commerce)
|Presentation - Trade Finance and Documentary operations|
For getting more information in relation to Trade Finance and/or Documentary operations please feel free to contact our colleagues from Trade Finance department:
+7 (495) 411-80-70 (ext 3374)
+7 (495) 411-80-70 (ext 3415)