Banca Intesa’s ratings
Pursuant to the results of 2018, based on the information of rating agencies, Banca Intesa continues to maintain strong positions on the Russian financial market and confirms its high reliability.
Banca Intesa has been assigned the following ratings:
- long-term foreign and local currency IDRs at ‘BBB-’;
- short-term foreign and local currency IDRs at ‘F3’;
- support rating at ‘2’;
- viability rating at ‘b+’;
- senior debt long-term rating at ‘BBB-’.
- ‘ruA’, Positive Outlook
According to the results of research of the Russian market of SME lending for 2018 Banca Intesa holds:
- 15th place in Russia in terms of the volume of the SME loan portfolio
Source: RAEX, as of October 1, 2018;
- 15th place in Russia in terms of the SME loans issued in 2018
Source: Expert RA, as of January 1, 2019.
Banca Intesa takes 15th place in Russia among the most reliable banks according to Forbes' Rating of the most reliable banks in 2019.
As of December 1, 2018, Banca Intesa is in the list of credit institutions whose deposits are allowed to invest pension savings, savings for military personnel housing and temporarily free funds of the state corporations Deposit Insurance Agency, Rostec, Rosatom, Roscosmos and the State Company Russian Highways.
Intesa Sanpaolo Group Ratings
- Moody’s – long term “Baa1”
- Fitch Ratings – long term “BBB”
- Standard & Poor’s – long term “BBB”
- Dominion Bond Rating Service (DBRS) – long term “BBB (high)”