External regulatory documents
To comply with currency legislation, we would like to ask you to be aware of the following regulatory documents:
- Federal Law No. 173-FZ dated 10.12.2003 On Currency Regulation and Currency Control;
- Instruction of the RF CB dated 04.06.2012 No. 138-И On the Procedure for the Submission by Residents and Non-Residents of Documents and Information to Authorized Banks on the Performance of Currency Operations, Procedures for Recording Currency Operations by Authorized Banks and Procedures for Transactions with Passport Execution;
- Letter of the RF CB dated 15.07.1996 No. 300 On Recommendations Concerning the Minimum Requirements on Mandatory Details and the Form of Foreign Trade Contracts;
- Order of the RF State Customs Committee dated 28.06.2004 No. 741 On the Application of Model Contracts;
- RF Code of Administrative Offences No. 195-FZ dated 30.12.2001, Articles 15, 25.
An employee of the Bank will consult you in detail on the procedures for performing operations within the framework of foreign economic activity and, if need be, will provide you with explanations concerning the procedures for transaction passport execution.