Collections means the handling of documents by the Bank in accordance with instructions received in order to:
- obtain payment and/or acceptance, or
- deliver documents against payment and/or acceptance, or
- deliver documents on other terms and conditions.
Why Banca Intesa?
- Wide network of correspondent banks all over the world
- Taking advantage of the international largest banking group Intesa Sanpaolo Group:
competitive rates, wide geographical presence, high service level, Intesa Sanpaolo Group includes 7 793 branches in more than 40 countries all over the world.
- Stability and reliability of Banca Intesa acknowledged by international audit firm KPMG
- Wide regional branch network of Banca Intesa from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.
- Opportunity to attract the first-class banks funds on the most beneficial terms as well as their optimal utilization flexible schemes development to reduce transaction costs.
- Individual approach to each Customer. Providing consultancy services on foreign trade contractual payment terms optimization issues for documentary bank operations to be applied.
- Extensive experience in Trade Finance and Documentary operations
- Highly qualified team certified in Trade Finance and Documentary operations (certificates of International Chamber of Commerce)
|Presentation - Trade Finance and Documentary operations|
|Rates for cash and settlement services to corporate customers (legal entities and private entrepreneurs)|
For getting more information in relation to Trade Finance and/or Documentary operations please feel free to contact our colleagues from Trade Finance department:
+7 (495) 411-80-70 (ext 3374)
+7 (495) 411-80-70 (ext 3415)